Sunday, January 27, 2019

Introduction

World,

My name is Conner Miller and I'm a Senior at the University of Tampa. I'm a Film and Media Arts major and in this final semester before I graduate I'm taking Animation I as my last elective. I have an extensive film background, but little to no experience in animation so I'm excited to learn! This blog will serve as a portfolio of sorts for all of my projects this semester.

My favorite superhero is Spider-Man and the recent success of Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse has made me want to expand my animation abilities. I've watched videos on how they achieved the unique animation style in the film and would like to try to emulate that some into my work in a much limited capacity.

Best,
Conner 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dialogue Conner Miller

This project was unfortunately a struggle. I had plans to draw Tony Stark with a drawing tablet, but when I went to start Friday the cage ...